Thursday, September 17, 2009

Halloween Pumpkins







I saw this idea at Michael's the other day. They did them a little bit different, but this would be the Toddler WAY!!! First you take orange and black construction paper and glass canning jars, or vases. Next, you cut out black shapes for the eyes, nose, and mouth. This was a great way to talk about shapes and see if they know their stuff. Then you let your little one have at it.
Little R of course likes to glue so he loved this activity.


ONE tip: Measure your orange paper to fit in your glass items, then let your toddler glue the face on.


We hardly have any Halloween decorations, so this was quick, cheap, and fun.

1 comment:

  1. I ran across your blog through a friends blog and was hoping you would be fine with me adding you to my blog?? I'm always looking for ways to entertain my two kids and I think you are so creative and it all looks fun. =)

    ReplyDelete