Monday, November 2, 2009

Crayola Alphabet Activity Posters


Want a fun way to practice writing those letters? I bought this crayola pad at STAPLES. Used our rewards points, and got them for FREE. Little R does one sheet a week. We focus on the same letter that he is doing in preschool. He loves doing these. We first start off, talking about the letter. Then I let him trace the letters on the side. Next we practice those coloring skills by coloring the pictures on the other side. Finally we end by circling all of the letters that we know on the page. These are such a must have if you have a preschooler. We started in August when little R was 2 years and 9 months old. I wish I would have started doing these sooner.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Wanted to stop in and say thanks for adding us to your blogroll! You have some super cute stuff going on here! I hope you submit to our crafty kids corner, we would love to share you!
    I am going to do the little leaf creature on thursday, way cute!
    I hope you submit some of your fun ideas to the Crafty Kids Corner, we would love to share you!
    Thanks again
    Destri

    ReplyDelete